This course is designed to brief you on all of the essential information in order to apply for a Special Projects – Three Funds grant.
At the end of the course you will be able to submit an application based on your new knowledge and to:
- Explain the purpose of the Special Projects – Three Funds
- Describe the grant guidance and criteria
- Discuss the funding principles
- Remember the grant limits
- Recall the grant application process
- Outline the monitoring, reporting and evaluation process
If you have any questions or queries regarding any aspect of the process, please do not hesitate to contact your relevant Regional Office.
For all other queries relating to the Special Projects – Three Funds please contact: email@example.com
You can also view the Forum 2018 presentation slides from the Special Projects – Three Funds workshop here:
Special Projects – Three Funds Forum 2018 Presentation
Special Projects - Three Funds content