The Online Record Book
(ORB) is a web platform that allow participants
to record their activities and submit their awards, and also allow Award Leaders to monitor participants
’ progress and approve submitted Awards.
These videos are for Award Leaders who are participating to the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award programme. It provides detailed, step-by-step guidance on how to use the new Online Record Book web interface.
Once logged on to the Online Record Book you will be able to view your To-Do List displayed as the landing page.
From your To-Do List you can manage different Award sections and activities such as:
- Accept new participants who have not yet been assigned to an Award Leader
- Review and approve new registrations
- Review and approve/ask for revision of any new activity request
- Review and approve/ask for revision of any requests of section sign-off (including Adventurous Journeys)
- Review and approve/ask for revision of any requests of Award sign-off
Once a participant has started their Award activities, the Award Leader’s role is to mentor them through their Award with advice and encouragement.
Via the Online Record Book, Award Leaders are able to manage either all participants registered to their Unit or participants assigned to them personally, depending on the settings set by their National Operator/Regional Office.
The Online Record Book can be accessed via this link.
The Award Leader User Guide can be downloaded below:
Online Record Book (ORB) – Award Leader User Guide (English)
Online Record Book (ORB) – Award Leader Panduan user (Indonesian)